Ready to knock it out of park with Salesforce?
April 3, 2023
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is only valid in India for all applications submitted between April 13th and May 15th 2023 and is subject to local laws and regulations.
- To be eligible for the promotion, participants must successfully complete a job interview with the company and accept the job offer officially within the specified period of time stated during the interview process.
- Only the first 25 applicants who clear the interview and accept the job offer within the specified timeframe will be given one free IPL match ticket.
- The candidate may need to sign a waiver or release of liability form before receiving the IPL ticket.
- The IPL ticket may be limited to certain matches or venues and may not be transferable.
- If the participant fails to accept the job offer within the stated time frame, they will forfeit their right to the IPL ticket.
- The type and location of the IPL match will be determined by the company and is subject to availability.
- The company preserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond its control necessitate it.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation to the IPL match.
- The company accepts no responsibility for any costs or expenses incurred by the participant in relation to the promotion.
- By taking part in the promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as the company's decisions, which are final and binding in all things pertaining to the promotion.
- The company reserves the right to disqualify any participant who breaches these terms and conditions or engages in any fraudulent behavior.
- The company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the promotion at any time without prior notice.