Place of employment
Hyderabad, Jaipur & Bengaluru
Cloud Peritus is a boutique consulting firm focused on transforming businesses through the power of Salesforce. Fueled by passionate, committed, and high-achieving practitioners we help our clients navigate roadblocks and achieve their business goals faster through our innovative and best-in-class solutions.
The team here comprises of experienced professionals - Ex Deloitte, Accenture, Amazon, TechM, Conduent, Cognizant, Infosys etc.
Location: Hyderabad, Jaipur and Bengaluru. Hybrid work model.
- Top 10 Most Promising Salesforce Service Providers for 2021 by the CIOReview
- Beyond work
- Fun and frolic
- Our journey over the last 2 years
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead solution design, architecture, and delivery for enterprise-level projects
- Interact directly with client stakeholders and business end users to analyze their business needs and provide meaningful solutions
- Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning; establish technical vision and work with developers to turn it into reality
- Coach and mentor the development team(both on and off-shore), may be required to be hands-on coding occasionally
- Manage multiple engagements at a time
- Extend help with pre-sales activities such as creating POVs, solution overviews, playbooks, estimations, etc.
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets, and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
Experience and Expectations
- 8+ years of overall experience with 6 years of Salesforce implementation
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Architect role, having independently designed and delivered projects
- Experience with Salesforce solution design, development, and integration in the big three (Sales, Service, Experience)
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce relevant technologies: Apex, Lightning Development, SOQL
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with ability to present ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Salesforce DevOps strategies and tools
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd-party applications using SOAP/REST API/Middleware
- At least one Salesforce Architect certification is preferred (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.