Salesforce Integration & Data Migration Specialist
Why explore a career with US?
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be learning from opportunities
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
- You will be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
Life @ CLOUD PERITUS
Our workplace is filled with innovative ideas, interesting conversations, and stories. We take great pride in building a work culture that nurtures young minds and directs them towards growth and success. Highly competitive compensation for the right candidate. If you are looking for a fast paced, high growth and an excellent career, look no further.
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
- Lead and drive integration and data migration design – mapping, patterns, failures, retries, scalability and large data volumes to/from Salesforce.
- Plan and orchestrate integration and data migration design sessions with key client and third-party system owners.
- Help with Pre-Sales activities - create POVs, solution overviews, playbooks, estimations, etc.
- Lead integration and data migration architecture and solution overview based on high level requirements and align on scope with various client stakeholders.
- Lead integration and data contract negotiation with key client stakeholders and drive design and implementation throughout the client engagement.
- Lead the development of business requirements, specifications, integration flows, data migration strategy & design and testing.
- Act as a liaison between business, IT and integration teams to ensure designed integrations and data migration are being implemented.
- Help with the configuration and designing of integration solutions on Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Client IT teams throughout the development and testing phases of the integrations and data migrations scoped across projects.
- Contribute the growth of the practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must be fully and sincerely committed to the success of our clients.
- At least 8+ years of overall experience.
- At least 5 years of experience on Salesforce integrations and Data migrations.
- At least acted as a Senior Integration/Data lead on 2 salesforce Enterprise projects.
- Must be able to propose integration and data migration design for enterprise clients which align to the industry best practices.
- Must have working knowledge of the Salesforce data model, integration and data migration strategies for large data volumes across multiple legacy and cloud applications.
- Must have a thorough understanding of integration patterns and data migration best practices, tools and technology.
- A good understanding of Togaff Architecture framework and Enterprise integration standards.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior consulting background is preferred.
- Must have good solution documentation skills.
- Experience with working with client and Offshore teams and lead discovery and delivery.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience/Knowledge of Financial Services Cloud is a plus
- Understanding of system and data flows to help with solution design.
- Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Waterfall.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer or Service Cloud certifications highly preferred.
- Financial Services experience is highly preferred.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field