Senior Sales Manager
Place of employment
Remote, Anywhere in the USA
Cloud Peritus is a boutique consulting firm focused on transforming businesses through the power of Salesforce. Fueled by passionate, committed, and high-achieving practitioners we help our clients navigate roadblocks and achieve their business goals faster through our innovative and best-in-class solutions.
- Top 10 Most Promising Salesforce Service Providers for 2021 by the CIOReview
- Beyond work
- Fun and frolic
- Our journey over the last 2 years
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation (Salary + Commission)
- Unlimited Earning potential
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
- Develop and leverage relationships with Salesforce AEs and AVPs.
- Develop and leverage relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Establish and maintain executive client relationships.
- Establish and Build and manage a pipeline - $12-15M+ per year.
- Meet and exceed realized revenue targets of $5-6M per year for net new business, especially new logos.
- Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates.
- Create and Generate SOWs to accurately scope projects.
- Build Sales collateral in collaboration with Pre-Sales Solution architecture teams.
- Collaborate on POVs, accelerators, play books, etc.
- Report accurately and transparently pipeline to the leadership.
- Relay changing trends, buying patterns, etc. to the leadership and propose Sales methods to increase pipeline and revenue.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Remain responsible for lead and pipeline generation targets.
- Travel when required to your territory and visit key salesforce contacts and customers.
Experience and Expectations
- 12+ Years’ experience - full life cycle in B2B SAAS or Software Services sales (Advisory, Assessments, Implementations and Run & Maintain).
- At least 5+ years of experience selling Salesforce services.
- At least 3+ years services sales management experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience delivering comprehensive proposals to various audiences.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise services environment.
- Experience establishing a trusted advisor dynamic with clients & with Salesforce.
- Professional experience at a Salesforce ISV or partner.
- Ability to write and present accurate SOWs (Statement of Work).
- Experience selling to C-level executives at Corporate and mid-market companies.
- Experience selling to Hitech and Financial Services clients.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.