Senior Salesforce Consultant
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
The Senior Vice President & Chief Architect of client services will be the leader of the Architecture services for our Salesforce Advisory, consulting and implementation offerings. Our customers worldwide build solutions that delight their users by solving the most complex business problems elegantly with the Salesforce Platform. Our vision is to enable our clients to benefit from the best-in-class Architecture which is foundation for any cloud project and focus on building technology solutions in collaboration with our customers and Partners.
We are customer focused and heartfelt about our users' problems and you should be too. You are a leader in the Technical and Business transformations along with an industry track record of successful Salesforce transformation projects for Enterprise clients. You thrive when leading a team that collaborates and is distributed across the globe. You are passionate about building the Architecture practice and build a world class team of trusted Salesforce professionals.
Equal Opportunity, Equal Advancement and Equal Pay for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The successful candidate will be the leader of Architecture and delivery services for clients and Partners and should be able to design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical and functional architecture.
- Engage with the business on Journey Mapping, Elaboration, discovery and agile delivery programs focused on Sales Cloud
- Design business processes focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com
- Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of such as User Stories, functional design, configurations leveraging tools such as flows, workflows, validation rules, lightning App builder, etc
- Contribute the growth of the practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
- 7+ years' experience as a hands-on Salesforce Application development manager
- 5+ years of leading large scale Salesforce transformation programs
- 5+ years of business and technology Transformation experience
- 5+ years as a leader of Architecture for Enterprise Salesforce Programs
- 3+ years in cross-functional 2nd level management/leadership roles