Salesforce Integration & Data Migration Specialist
Place of employment:
"IF THE CLOUD IS YOUR CALLING, WE ARE LISTENING LOUD.".
We, at Cloud Peritus, are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who are good at what they do and love doing it.
Why explore a career with US?
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be learning from opportunities
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
- You will be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
LIFE @ CLOUD PERITUS
Our workplace is filled with innovative ideas, interesting conversations, and stories. We take great pride in building a work culture that nurtures young minds and directs them towards growth and success. Highly competitive compensation for the right candidate. If you are looking for a fast paced, high growth and an excellent career, look no further
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
- Lead and drive integration and data migration design – mapping, patterns, failures, retries, scalability and large data volumes to/from Salesforce.
- Plan and orchestrate integration and data migration design sessions with key client and third-party system owners.
- Help with Pre-Sales activities - create POVs, solution overviews, playbooks, estimations, etc.
- Lead integration and data migration architecture and solution overview based on high level requirements and align on scope with various client stakeholders.
- Lead integration and data contract negotiation with key client stakeholders and drive design and implementation throughout the client engagement.
- Lead the development of business requirements, specifications, integration flows, data migration strategy & design and testing.
- Act as a liaison between business, IT and integration teams to ensure designed integrations and data migration are being implemented.
- Help with the configuration and designing of integration solutions on Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Client IT teams throughout the development and testing phases of the integrations and data migrations scoped across projects.
- Contribute the growth of the practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be fully and sincerely committed to the success of our clients.
- At least 8+ years of overall experience.
- At least 5 years of experience on Salesforce integrations and Data migrations.
- At least acted as a Senior Integration/Data lead on 2 salesforce Enterprise projects.
- Must be able to propose integration and data migration design for enterprise clients which align to the industry best practices.
- Must have working knowledge of the Salesforce data model, integration and data migration strategies for large data volumes across multiple legacy and cloud applications.
- Must have a thorough understanding of integration patterns and data migration best practices, tools and technology.
- A good understanding of Togaff Architecture framework and Enterprise integration standards.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior consulting background is preferred.
- Must have good solution documentation skills.
- Experience with working with client and Offshore teams and lead discovery and delivery.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience/Knowledge of Financial Services Cloud is a plus
- Understanding of system and data flows to help with solution design.
- Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Waterfall.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer or Service Cloud certifications highly preferred.
- Financial Services experience is highly preferred.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field