"IF THE CLOUD IS YOUR CALLING, WE ARE LISTENING LOUD.".
We, at Cloud Peritus, are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who are good at what they do and love doing it.
Why explore a career with US?
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be learning from opportunities
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
- You will be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
LIFE @ CLOUD PERITUS
Our workplace is filled with innovative ideas, interesting conversations, and stories. We take great pride in building a work culture that nurtures young minds and directs them towards growth and success. Highly competitive compensation for the right candidate. If you are looking for a fast paced, high growth and an excellent career, look no further
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
- Responsible for the solution and technical design leveraging Sales, Service and community Clouds.
- Responsible for the development of solutions built on the Salesforce platform within the scope of business applications.
- To code best practices including optimization, re-usability, and scalability.
- To integrate other applications with the Force.com platform.
- Must help with proposals
- To work independently on technical requirements and mentor junior team members
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be fully and sincerely committed to the success of our clients.
- Technically savvy Senior Salesforce developer with at least 7 years of Salesforce experience in translating business requirements into working solutions on Salesforce.
- At least 1 year of experience in lightning framework.
- Must have worked on at least 2 Enterprise Salesforce implementations.
- Expertise in Apex, Visualforce, Triggers and Patterns.
- At least 4 Salesforce Certifications, preferably 2 developer Certifications.
- Sales cloud, Service cloud and Community experience is mandatory.
- Must have working knowledge of the Salesforce data model, integration patterns, configuration, and customization of solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior consulting background is preferred.
- Must have good solution documentation skills.
- Experience with working with client and Offshore teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience/Knowledge of Financial Services Cloud is a plus.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field