Salesforce Technical Project Manager
Cloud Peritus is a boutique consulting firm specializing in Salesforce advisory and implementation through a highly passionate team that comprises of experienced professionals that are Ex Deloitte, Accenture, Amazon, TechM, Conduent, Cognizant, Infosys, etc and are true to our organization's motto - Fueled by Passion, Driven by Innovation!
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana. Hybrid model - At least 2 days a week to work from our office.
Work timings: 2 pm - 11 pm Indian Standard Time.
Know More About US:
Salesforce Technical Project Manager Job Description:
We are searching for a skilled Salesforce Technical Project Manager to oversee projects developed by our business on various Salesforce platforms. In this role, you will be tasked with determining project scope, goals, milestones, and short-term objectives for the development team. You will also take charge of costs, client relations, and final approval. To ensure success as a Salesforce project manager, you should be knowledgeable about the various Salesforce solutions and be skilled at leveraging the talents of your development team. A top-notch Salesforce project manager will be skilled in managing projects for Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce.
Salesforce Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assessing risks, opportunities, deliverables, and threats for projects.
- Developing goals, tasks, and plans of development for Salesforce projects.
- Liaising with clients and management about timelines, costs, and project objectives.
- Managing a team of developers / QA’s and consultants in developing Salesforce projects.
- Developing metrics for each project to determine paths to success.
- Communicating and acting as the first point of call for clients.
- Conducting regular project meetings with your development team.
- Ensuring that your team produces work that adheres to Salesforce's best-design principles.
- Guiding and mentoring your team to achieve project outcomes.
- Define and direct resource plans, budget tracking and forecasting
- Oversee the ongoing project development of the Salesforce platform, working alongside the Salesforce CoE and consultant developers to ensure project delivery
- Facilitates regular status meetings with project team, shared services, sponsors, and other stakeholders
- Applies Organizational Change Management (OCM) methodologies
- Clearly understand project roles and communicate proactively to encourage teamwork and cooperation between cross-functional teams
- Contributes in at least one area of domain expertise (in addition to project management) such as business analysis, Agile development practices, Salesforce cloud offerings, or PSA
- Provides pre sales support such as change orders for your current engagements
- Manages day-to-day client interaction, sets and manages client expectations, develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects
- Performs monthly report for publication activities, and develops and sends regular updates to the cross-functional teams and affiliates
- Communicate enhancements, new developments, releases, support, training, with customers and colleagues
Salesforce Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in business management, project management, or a related field.
- Certification in Salesforce administration or development.
- Excellent planning and strategic abilities.
- Organized and meticulous in your work.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A dynamic and adaptable mindset.
- Professional and deadline-oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel and clients, both in verbal and written modes
- Experience managing projects through SDLC using MS Project, Professional Services Management tools (FinancialForce, OpenAir, ) or similar technologies
- Minimum of 7 -10 years’ experience in project management, specifically with experience in CRM systems implementation, ideally Salesforce
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management