Salesforce Technical Lead
Cloud Peritus is a boutique consulting firm specializing in Salesforce advisory and implementation through a highly passionate team that comprises of experienced professionals that are Ex Deloitte, Accenture, Amazon, TechM, Conduent, Cognizant, Infosys, etc and are true to our organization's motto - Fueled by Passion, Driven by Innovation!Location: Hyderabad, Telangana. Hybrid model - At least 2 days a week to work from our office.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana. Hybrid model - At least 2 days a week to work from our office.
Work timings: 2 pm - 11 pm Indian Standard Time.
Know More About US:
- Active Salesforce Advanced Developer OR Platform Developer (II) Certification
- Experience practicing Agile development methodologies
- Experience utilizing source control on a Salesforce project
- Experience with Salesforce administration anddevelopment; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Chatter,
- Knowledge, Communities, Chat, data managementand sandbox environments Experience with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. Apex language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers,
- Experience using Salesforce’s standard development tooling, including the Salesforce CLI, Data Loader, VS Code +Salesforce Extension Pack
- Experience with newer Salesforce features including Lightning Web Components
- B.Tech/M.Tech, MCA in related field (Computer Science, or Software Engineering preferred)
- Minimum of five (8) years’ experience in a developer role on one or more Salesforce implementations
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as lead developer on one or more Salesforce implementations `
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
- Has training/certification in Agile methods
- Experience in seeking and locating information across the industry to understand new and related Salesforce.com technologies, including AppExchange and partner products
- Experience with ETL tools, such as Sesame Relational Junction, MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud, as well as web-service integration to and from Salesforce.com
- Experience with developing and maintaining Salesforce integrations such as with API Management tools (e.g., MuleSoft), Salesforce Canvas, Connected Apps, outbound messaging, Salesforce Events, and Apex callouts
- Experience with automated testing development including browser-based testing using Selenium or selenium-based tools such as Provar
- Experience using Salesforce DX and scratch orgs on Salesforce implementation project