Sr. Salesforce Developer
Cloud Peritus is a boutique consulting firm focused on transforming businesses through the power of Salesforce. Fueled by passionate, committed, and high-achieving practitioners we help our clients navigate roadblocks and achieve their business goals faster through our innovative and best-in-class solutions.
- Top 10 Most Promising Salesforce Service Providers for 2021 by the CIOReview
- Beyond work
- Fun and frolic
- Our journey over the last 2 years
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
- Responsible for the solution and technical design leveraging Sales, Service and community Clouds.
- Responsible for the development of solutions built on the Salesforce platform within the scope of business applications.
- To code best practices including optimization, re-usability, and scalability.
- To integrate other applications with the Force.com platform.
- Must help with proposals
- To work independently on technical requirements and mentor junior team members
Experience and Expectations
- Must be fully and sincerely committed to the success of our clients.
- Technically savvy Senior Salesforce developer with at least 7 years of Salesforce experience in translating business requirements into working solutions on Salesforce.
- At least 1 year of experience in lightning framework.
- Must have worked on at least 2 Enterprise Salesforce implementations.
- Expertise in Apex, Visualforce, Triggers and Patterns.
- At least 4 Salesforce Certifications, preferably 2 developer Certifications.
- Sales cloud, Service cloud and Community experience is mandatory.
- Must have working knowledge of the Salesforce data model, integration patterns, configuration, and customization of solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior consulting background is preferred.
- Must have good solution documentation skills.
- Experience with working with client and Offshore teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience/Knowledge of Financial Services Cloud is a plus.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field