Senior Salesforce Developer
Why explore a career with US?
- You will work on cutting edge technologies
- You will have high responsibilities with high learning curve
- You will be learning from opportunities
- You will be working with entrepreneur mindset & innovative people
- You will be challenged & work will be recognized
- You will learn from true innovators and from scratch
- You will be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
Life @ CLOUD PERITUS
Our workplace is filled with innovative ideas, interesting conversations, and stories. We take great pride in building a work culture that nurtures young minds and directs them towards growth and success. Highly competitive compensation for the right candidate. If you are looking for a fast paced, high growth and an excellent career, look no further.
- Start-up spirit
- Excellent opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals
- Excellent compensation (Salary + Commission)
- Unlimited Earning potential
- Flat hierarchy
- Unlimited Career growth
- Responsible for the development of solutions on within the scope of business applications.
- To code via best practices including optimization, re-usability and scalability.
- To integrate other applications with the platform.
- To work independently on technical requirements and guide developers in the team.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- At least 4 years of overall experience that includes at least 2 years of experience as Salesforce developer in translating business requirements into working solutions using Salesforce.com
- Working knowledge of lightning framework. Aura experience is essential, if not LWC.
- At least 1 salesforce certification is required. Preferably PD1. More than 2 certifications is a big plus.
- Expertise in batch, queueable and scheduled jobs, Future Methods, Apex, Visualforce and triggers.